Do You Want Personal & Business STRATEGIES FOR SIMPLICITY In The Age Of Overwhelm & Stress?
Get access to 5 UEXL MASTERMIND REPLAYS, beginning with our most popular MasterMind with Jeff Agostinelli and David Avocado Wolfe.
Fermentation For Life
"Our health & careers of the past... and the future... connect to nature!"
Attention nutrition, fitness and life coaches, did you know that you can add this fermentation training program to any natural health career? Turn each of the 13 Video Modules into live classes!
In this course you receive
- Step-By-Step Video Recipe Guides
- 13 Video Lesson Modules (see below)
- International Fermentation Systems
- Lifetime Access
Sale Today! $99 (Reg. $147!)
Attention all parents, did you know that fermentation is the most valuable part of a healthy nutrition plan for your family?
"Fermentation is one of the most valuable skills you can learn for the health of your whole family. It is a cherished skill that has been passed down through the centuries in cultures all around the world. In this video module series we bring you the best recipes and guides from all around the world, so you can enjoy delicious fermented foods and drinks every day. This is also one of the most important skills to teach and pass on to others. We highly recommend you take this series of video modules and turn them into live classes for your local community and for your clients."
Dr Terry Willard
About Dr Terry Willard
Cl.H.,Ph.D, Founder of Wild Rose College of Natural Healing
For over forty years, Terry Willard, Cl.H.,Ph.D., has studied the medicinal properties of plants. After finishing his BSc in Environment Biology, at University of Calgary, in 1974, he moved out into the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and lived in a Tipi, to study the indigenous plants of Alberta. From here he started teaching courses on the Edible and Medicinal properties of the local plants through a continuing education program at U of C. This later expanded into starting the Wild Rose College of Natural healing that is still operating today.
Dr. Terry Willard is recognized as one of North America’s leading Clinical Herbalists. He appears regularly in the print and electronic media as an exponent of responsible herbal use. He currently serves as the President of Canadian Council of Herbalist Associations and is a professional member of the American Herbalist Guild. He has consulted with many nutritional and natural pharmacy companies in North America and around the world. Quite active in the politics of natural medicine, Terry has been on several Federal committees and organizations since 1985. He has influenced both government and industry points of view and laws over several decades. In 1998, Terry Willard was inducted into the Canadian Health Food Association’s Hall of Fame.
Dr. Willard is the author of twelve books on the subject of herbs including the pivotal Wild Rose Herbal Series – a series of three textbooks written to educate herbalists. Two of his books, Reishi: Herb of Spiritual Potency and Medical Wonder, and Dr. Willard Encyclopedia of Herbal Uses, have been particularly popular with the general public. His newest book is: Flower Essence: Emotional Alchemy and Spiritual Evolution.
Dr. Terry Willard still has product lines in Canada, USA and Japan, where he works as a consultant on future products and directions. An active practitioner and teacher, Terry retired from his clinic practice in Calgary, Alberta in June of 2014. He is still a director of the Wild Rose College of Natural Healing, which serves classroom, on-line and correspondence students around the world.
Did you know that 57-90% of the total human cells are bacteria? There are 1000 Gut Bacteria Species, 300 Mouth Bacteria Species and 850 Skin Bacteria Species!
*The Human Superorganism, by Rodney Dietert, PhD
Fermentation For Life
Dairy & Coconut Yogurts
Explore . . . and enjoy the taste . . . of yogurts beyond the mass-produced pots from the supermarket shelves.
- Introduces you to the many realms - of fermentation, bringing the often - quite mythical and obscure into your daily lives
- Shares the exciting history of fermentation.
- Shows you how to make, yogurt and dairy alternative yogurt.
Background of Culturing and Wild Dairy Fermentation
- Learn to make Crème Fraîche,
- Butter and Butter Milk.
- Find out about the three basic types of microorganisms, and three kinds of fermentation techniques.
- Look at ways to create the right conditions to enhance these processes.
Some feel that fermented dairy kefir is a gift from the gods. In this introductory fermentation course, you will learn how to make:
- Kefir, water kefirs and coconut milk kefir
- Ginger beer and root beer
- Cream soda, goji and hibiscus soda.
In this fermentation course, you will learn how to make:
- Kombucha, jun and beet kvass
- Cleansing probiotic lemon/limeade
- Fermented virgin Mary, pineapple tapache and Mexican horchata
- Ferment herbal teas, ginger-mint vinegar shrubs and Peruvian chicha
Before the industrialization of these condiments many families used homemade tonic foods to acquire all kind of health benefits, and to help increase the shelf life of foods they grew. Join this win-win bonanza!
In this fermentation class we will show you how to make and enjoy these delicious condiments guilt-free in your own home:
- 2 types of ketchup, several types of mustards & horseradish
- Hot chili sauces & smoky chipotle sauce
- Fish sauce, Worcestershire, and mayonnaises
There are so many vegetarian ferments from around the world. In this class we will show you how to make the perfect fermented pickles –may they be cucumber, carrots, onion, bean, or zucchini.
Fermenting vegetable literally span the globe! Learn how to:
- Make more exotic pickles like Japanese tsukemonos pickles
- Use pickling beds
- Make ginger gari, 1000 sliced turnips, sitting fee cabbage
- Experiment with a variety of quickles (quick pickles)
One of the mainstays of diet in many parts of the world is cabbage. The problem has always been – How to keep it preserved through the winter in Northern climates? Fermentation has been employed as one of the main ways, with Sauerkraut and Kimchi, being two of the most popular.
In this class we will look at the major traditions of Europe and Korea and learn to employ their techniques to have readily available fermented cabbage in your house.
This is a great opportunity to review your notes and experiences as you have started to make your own fermentation delights.
In this class we are going right back to the basics. By getting a handle on the different ways to make simple cheeses, you can both feed your family and prepare yourself to go onto the more complex cheeses of the artisan cheese world.
In this class we will explore:
- The concepts of whey.
- How to make basic cheese, Ricotta, whey drinks, mascarpone and nut cheeses.
- Prepare you for feta and quark.
Here the word fermenting will be replaced with curing.
By looking at the various traditions of curing meats you will learn ways to make: ceviche, cured salmon, duck breast prosciutto, corned beef, and home made pastrami.
With this skill, a whole breadbasket is at your disposal!
In this course you will:
- Learn the basics! (e.g. how using a starter helps to reduce the gluten content of the grain.)
- Find out how to use several types of starter: from ancestral, specialty, commercial, all the way to wild.
- Look at several types of bread, pita and scones; plus gluten-free alternatives for bread and Ethiopian ingera.
. . . because it makes them much easier to digest. And they are one of the largest categories of all ferments. Spanning the globe from the Middle East to the Orient, so plenty of interest and variety to experiment with!
In this class you will:
- Receive an overview of soy and other legume ferments from the Orient.
- Learn how to make lacto-fermented hummus, tofu, soy sauce, tempeh, natto, miso, and amazake.
Fermentation of alcohol can be found in virtually every culture on the planet from the deep Amazonian jungle, to the pubs of London; people like their drink. It’s even more enjoyable when you’ve made it yourself.
In this class we will explore a wide range of beverages from beers to wines, meads and ciders. With beers and ales we will not just consider the ones derived from hops, but other botanicals too.
Make Fermentation a loving part of your families' nutrition. If you are a health practitioner, begin teaching one of most valuable health skills you will ever pass on to your clients!
Sale Today! $99 (Reg. $147!)
Need Help Registering?
Call Us: 1-888-787-8886
© Copyright 2019, All Rights Reserved.